To initiate, lead and maintain the marketing activities in order to accelerate growth and building a reputable brand.
- Service existing and new client accounts and act as a point of contact with the client independently.
- Understand client’s business and their goals, dig out pain points, provide solutions, translating those objectives to digital goals independently.
- Assist in ideation, strategizing, and implementation of creative solutions for clients. Assist in digital strategy proposals across Owned, Paid and Earned digital channels.
- Measure and prepare campaign performance reports of client campaigns, assessing this against goals (ROI and KPIs) – weekly, monthly & annually
- Strategic planning and creating persuasive proposal presentation to the client
- Brief the job scope and margin timeline for each project to Production/Creative teams and work closely with them to fulfil projects and meet deadlines
- Quality control and evaluate creative work and provide feedback for internal revisions before sending to clients for review. Monitor the project every step of the way, until the provision of delivery to the client.
- Liaise and update internal and external stakeholders on project status.
strength & capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Mandarin.
- Analytical, process-oriented mindset and critical thinker.
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis.
- Effective collaboration with team members to address certain challenges.
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business.
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time.
- Good understanding of advertising & digital trends.
- Result-oriented and strong organization skills.
- Proactive and fast learner.